MCA’s Statutory Report
India’s new, powerful statutory compliance… Supported on Tally technology!
MCA’s Statutory Report (in XBRL format) now available in Tally.ERP 9!
With an interactive checklist, Tally.ERP 9 makes generating MCA-compliant XBRL reports simple. What’s more, it reduces the chances of errors and allows the reuse of all configuration and mapping.
Who needs to file?
Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), 7th June 2011: The following class of Companies are mandated to file their financial statements in XBRL format from Financial Year 2010-11 onwards:
• All listed companies including their Indian subsidiaries (but excluding overseas subsidiaries)
• Companies having a paid up capital of 5+ crore
• Companies having a turnover of 100+ crore
MCA also proposes to include all companies from this Financial Year onwards.
What is XBRL?
Four simple steps to generate/export MCA’s report from Tally.ERP 9
Report Generation Made Easy with Tally.ERP 9
• An interactive checklist (with drilldown and automated status update) is provided. It guides
in complying with various MCA rules, to generate valid instance documents
• Mapping of readily available financial data prevents re-keying in and hence reduces the
chances of errors
• The same mapping can be used for previous year’s data
• Option to view the Balance Sheet and P&L as per the mappings done, before generating the
• Non-Financial Information can be typed, pasted or attached, as required
• Export the instance documents at the click of a button
• Above all, it’s a one-time activity – All mapping/configuration done this year can be reused in